A mailing piece for an Electrolysis professional in Central Vermont.
This is a poster that I created for the Vermont Birth Network. The oval shape is on the website as well. How cute that it looks like an egg! :-)
A fundraising flyer I created for a local hospice organization in MD. The tone of this gala was somber due to the time period.
An illustration I put together for a fundraising flyer. This was a more fun event and so this conveys that well, I think.
An illustration I created/devloped for a local theater group in DC. This was used for posters, playbills, CD-Rom jewel cases and T-shirts.
The front cover of a fundraising brochure/folder that I created for a physics history organization in DC. To see the whole piece, click here.
A creation for a fundraising invitation. Obviously, a french theme. I have lots of fun with fonts as you can probably guess by now.
A 250-page tools catalog: 4c, perfect bound, aqueous coating
2-sided franklin insert: 2c printed on vinyl
40-page corporate cross reference guide: 2c, saddle stitch, aqueous coating
230-page brochure: (part of a 3-tier sales response to a direct mail piece) 4c, saddle stitch, aqueous coating
240-page product selector guide: 2c, saddle stitch, aqueous coating
3-fold-out franklin insert: 2c, double-sided, printed on heavy card stock.
For this company, I took a pre-selected color palette and modified it to suit 8 product lines' needs. I created corporate style guides and templates for the company; created specialized fonts; handled major data sheet/app note conversion project between platforms; handled just about all the printed material for these 8 product lines, including print & vendor management, print schedules and plans; and worked extensively with marketing managers and program managers to create print marketing campaigns which would coincide with e-marketing team.